Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Martha Good Things Swap

Ok! I've been wanting to host this swap forever, but have always been sidetracked. I participated in a similar swap months ago on craftster, and it was great. Basically, it will work like this. When you sign up (and I hope you do!!), you will send in a list of your favorite "Good Things". Your partner will choose to make 4 of those items, and will also send along a 5th item of their choosing. I hope that makes sense. I'm giving a month before you have to send out you package, in hopes of leaving enough time for crafting. Feel free to put the button on your blog. Let me know if it works. Please e-mail me if you have any questions. Here's all the info:


1. SIGN UP DEADLINE: October 23rd
2. SWAP PARTNERS: You should received your partner by October 24th
3. PACKAGE GUIDELINES
  • Mail by November 24th
  • Send a total of 5 items. 4 "good things" from your partner's list, and 1 of your choosing from anything Martha
  • The 4 Good Things should be handmade (hope that's obvious), and the 5th can be anything Martha Related (i.e. a craft supply from Michael's, or just another good thing)

4. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: send an email to seekatieswap@gmail.com with the following details:


- first and last name
- address
- email
- blog address

Are you willing to ship internationally?
List at least 10 of your favorite Good Things

Any colors that you do or do not like?

Any Allergies?

7 comments:

Chara Michele said...

Sounds fun! :) So do you pick just any 10 things from those 5 pages on Martha's website?

Giabella Designs said...

Count me in!

Anina said...

Fun! I'm going to make a list today and see if I can come up with 10 Good Things that people can make.

Breanna said...

You can count me in!

Anonymous said...

Please count me in! I love Martha and have even been nicknamed Stewy from my friends..for Sue and Stewart...lol

Rebecca said...

Oh drat! I would love to do this but I'm over my head in swaps, gift making and trying to gather up enough of my items to warrant renting space in a store. Can we please do this again in the beginning of next year?

Anonymous said...

ditto what rebecca wrote above! i am swamped right now with swaps...but would love to do this if you decide to do this next year?