Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Happy Mail, Fabric love

Mail makes me happy. But then again, doesn't mail make everyone happy? To this day, I still don't think John can understand my excitement to get the mail. I actually get mad at him if he gets it out of the mail box. Anyway, this past week was an excellent mail week. Fueled by my swap request, I received several packages of gorgeous fabric. Add two purchases from Sew, Mama, Sew, and Fabric Stash, and my stash has grown dramatically. Good thing it all just got organized by the MIL and SIL!!
I've been dying to have all the Katie Jump Rope, so I dove in and bought these from Fabric Stash on Etsy and Sew, Mama, Sew. Both were great places to buy fabric, and I highly recommend them. These were my rewards for being a damn good wife and mother during this whole cancer ordeal. (If I do say so myself).

I also participated in a scrap swap a while back and received my package from Carole. Lovely scraps, that I have big plans for.

A one-on-one swap with a new to me blogger, Mika. She sent such great fabrics, I keep touching and playing with them. Yummy 30's repros that I am so happy to have!


Another one-on-one swap with a sweet, talented blogger, Jenn Maruska. More 30's repros cute into neat little sqaures. Just waiting to be made into headbands.


And finally, a sweet, generous package of fabric, from the gifted Jen of BeebeeMod fame. She was nice enough to send me this group of fabric just because and I love her for it!


Thanks so much to all of you! I'll be sewing for days now. And, I hope you all are not too jealous, because I have more to show off tomorrow!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mail is a wonderful thing! I am sitting next to a stack of such goodies myself right now. :)

lera said...

Wow, Katie! You've had some good mail days!

Jenn Maruska said...

You must be in fabric heaven! And thank you for swapping - the rick-rack and linen you sent will surely be used!

Can't wait to see what else you've gotten : )

Jennifer said...

WOW! You scored. I am glad you like your new fabrics!

*~hj~* said...

What nice mail... Snail mail is the best!

Anonymous said...

What pretties sure to give you inspiration :)

jessica said...

Wow - you are a lucky girl, but you certainly deserve it! Enjoy!

iSew said...

Oh my gosh! I've never gotten anything that great in the mail. You're going to be a busy girl.

African Kelli said...

Holy moley. That is just awesome! What a great new stash. You are so creative too -- it is just a matter of time until these are beautiful things!

Chara Michele said...

Wow, such lovely fabrics! What sweet ladies:)

Heidijayhawk said...

what a jackpot!!! and your taste is perfect my dear! i have alot of those fabrics at home!