Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Definitely a Good Thing

Yesterday I received my swap package from my Martha Good Things swap. My partner was Veronica and I was seriously spoiled. I knew she was talented when I saw this room of hers, so I was really looking forward to my package from her. She sent this cute button stamps, which I've already had fun playing with.
This sewing jar, filled with the cutest vintage trims.

A darling needle book (which I of course forgot to take a picture of). And the piece de resistance : two picture frames decorated with dried beans.
I don't even want to know how long these took, but they're gorgeous. Now of course I feel like a bad swap hostess because I sent out my package very late. And not that I could show you anyway, because in my rush I forgot to take pictures too! Anyway, I'm hoping that you'll like it all Veronica! Thanks so much for all the goodies!!

1 comment:

Philigry said...

everything you got is so nice! what a fun swap!