Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More ways to help

My pieced together quilt


When we signed up for the Light the Night Walk again this year, I had initially wanted to set up a store to sell some handmade goods to raise money for our team. Well, I finally got around to it, not as early as I had wanted to, but hey, that's life for you. I had some talented crafters donate some items, as well as some items made by moi. I'll be adding more throughout the day, including the vintage sheet quilt above, so be sure to check back frequently. All the proceeds from the shop will directly benefit our walk. So just in case you maybe wanted to buy, say A Overdue Book Calendar from My Aunt June



or perhaps a zipper pouch made by Randi


or a lovely tote bag made by her talented daughter



or maybe this Doll quilt I made using Denyse Schmidt fabrics.

Hope Valley Doll Quilt



The walk is this Saturday and I'd love to be able to match our last year total of $6,000. I think all of these items would make wonderful Christmas presents and think about how ahead of the curve you'd be if you purchased one! And again, I can't thank you all enough for your support and generosity! We really appreciate it.

No comments: