Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Everything's coming up...

Orange and yellow. I haven't been sharing a lot of crafting lately mainly because Isaiah hasn't been a very good sleeper lately. Any crafting that has been done has been for my Bucket Full of Sunshine Swap. At first I was having a hard time figuring out what to do. Generally orange and yellow are not among my favorite colors, but suddenly, I started having yellow and orange tunnel vision. It was everywhere. And I loved it. Now I'm almost finished, but I'm just finalizing my container which is giving me a little trouble. Grrr..

Anyway, my partner Raesha tempted me with a little sneak peak, so I thought it was only fair to do the same.

Look, even the Zinnias and the surprise tomato plant in my yard followed suit.

13 comments:

African Kelli said...

So pretty and happy -- even when you are tired! I love that. Hope your little one is soon resting more and you feel caught up. (is there such a thing for young mothers?)

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the finished product! everything looks pretty already.

jessica said...

lovely! It looks like your ahead of my on being prepared for the swap. I've got things cut out, but haven't sewn a stitch yet!

lera said...

Hmmm. What is it? I have some ideas, but I don't want to mention them in case she is reading.

Chara Michele said...

So lovely, can't wait to see the final product. I am almost finished preparing my package for this swap too, I just have one thing left... I found the yellow and orange theme a bit hard, but it was fun to find things in colors I normally wouldn't have paid attention to.

Heidijayhawk said...

i've had a thing for orange lately. and that looks like some rockin orange!

Raesha D said...

I started out that way too...but now I am completely inspired by yellow and orange:) The sneak peeks are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm doing that swap too and must get to it!

iSew said...

I'm the same way. Orange and yellow aren't my first choice, but are great all the same. I'm mailing my swap out today, hope she likes it!. It's my first time.

Me and Him said...

can't wait to see the finished product.

Orange and yellow have never been my colour of choice, but this year, they are making themselves known. I just bought/made cushions for our deck furniture, a deck rug, and a towel in orange or a combination of yellow and orange.

It's just so summery.

Anina said...

I KNEW I should have done that swap! This all looks lovely!

Berber said...

Lovely!! These are some of my favourite colours :)

Rebecca said...

Many people have said they had a hard time with orange and yellow and the voila! It hits them and they see it everywhere. Same happened to me and it was nice to be challenged by the colors on this swap! Can't wait to see your package!