Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy Little Clutches

well here are the finished clutches. The person placing this order will remain nameless, just in case any clutch recipients are reading this. So, you know who you are if you ordered these and I hope you adore them! I think they turned out very cute. I always love sewing bags from fabric combinations that people have chosen. It allows me to see other color and pattern combos that I may have never put together myself! So here are the bags for "nameless", so sorry if you absolutely have to have them because they are all for "nameless", but I would be happy to make you one anyway.




This one went along for the ride and is available to sale. Just contact me if you're interested.



I would also like to say a word about Lindsey Lohan (LL, as G and Ryan call her on E!News). I find her statement on attending AA hilarious. (you can find it here http://www.imdb.com, my main source of news haha). She says she's been going to AA for a year, but is only sober for 7 days. But then goes on to say she doesnt drink because she's not even legal. Oh the joys of a young person with tons of money and nothing better to do! Anyway, that's my news update for now.

No comments: