Monday, March 30, 2009

another belt bag



After making the last bag with the belt as a handle I knew there would be more on the way. This one is made with fabric from the Dogwood line, thrifted wool, a black corduroy, and a little touch of fabric from the 1974 line. I'm pretty pleased with the style of this one too. I was feeling ambitious and even added a zippered pocket in the lining. Hopefully my sewing mojo, which I've lost in the past few days, will come back so I can make some more of these!

4 comments:

randi said...

This is an adorable bag. I like how to combined the printed fabric with the darker fabric. Very nice!

Nichole said...

cute! i really love that dogwood line. i have it in 2 colorways and can't figure out what to do with it.

Philigry said...

oh, i love this one. i have been itching to make a new spring bag, but i already have so many!

Jenn Maruska said...

Looooove the birdie print!