Thursday, March 12, 2009

More DBJ





Since that pile of fabric was sitting on my sewing table making me feel guilty, I figured I'd try to catch up on some of my Dear Jane blocks. Of course, that was the whole "reason" I started fabric shopping in the first place! I managed to make 7 more blocks and have 1 or 2 in progress. I think I'm around 20 behind now and it feels so good to be closing in. I'll have to make a trip over to Joann's at some point though because I'm almost out of red and aqua fabrics again! I think at the end of this I might own every red and aqua fabric made, which is fine by me!

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Great job. They look fabulous too.

Val said...

These are just gorgeous. I could not imagine doing these. You are really good.

heather said...

red and aqua together are fabulous. i have one on my list of things to do. it looks great!!

Becky J. said...

i am a bit jealous. i bought the book, have a little stash started and have done nothing with either!! having a quilt retreat in a few weeks...thinking this will be my 'project' thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Your blocks are great! I love seeing your blocks come together.

Anina said...

Oh how I do love these colors!
You should pop over to my Flickr and see if I have any aquas in my quilt you don't have. I may have some of most of those left.

jacquie said...

looking good! keep it up!