Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Block #2

Hello, all. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I'm feeling slightly off due to the day off yesterday. I kept thinking it was Saturday yesterday and today feels like Monday to me. Very weird. Anyone else feel like this? This morning I finished (and sent off) Dana's block for the Busy Little Quilting Bee. I had started this weeks ago but decided I didn't like the direction it was going. Dana sent two of the AB prints along with the solid yellow fabric. She requested wonky squares, squares in squares, or log cabins. I started making smaller squares and then I just couldn't stop. So there are a lot of squares and a lot of little seams. I hope you like it Dana ;)

13 comments:

African Kelli said...

Gorgeous, Katie. As usual, your fabric selection is spot on.

Anina said...

We didn't have a day off so I'm fine on the body clock front.
That is a very, very cute quilt block!

Terri S said...

Ooh, nice job. I lost a day this week. All day Sunday I thought it was Monday, and I've been a day ahead of myself ever since!!

Alissa said...

Super fun quilt block! Love it.

Philigry said...

perfect! I am so in love with this idea! i love how this came out. she is going to just love it! i want one too...

Dana said...

Holy cow!!!!!!!!!! This block rocks!!! I want an entire quilt that looks like that!!!!!!!! Seriously.

Helen said...

Ohhh, I love it! My quirky style!

Lisa said...

OOOOO! I love it! Wonky indeed! And yes, as I got to the gym today, I had to remind myself that it was all ready Wednesday!!

Jessica said...

That wonky block is great!!

Anonymous said...

Kate this is so pretty! I love it. And I love the clutch Mary sent for my birthday. Good work.

beki said...

Wow, that is great!

Kathy said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the wonky squares!

Netter said...

Gorgeous! I just love the look of that square.