Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hello again

Hi there friends! I didn't mean to disappear like that, but life has just been busy. Last week my sister was going home to NY and suggested that I come with her since I hadn't been home in almost 2 years. I was really starting to get homesick (well, have been homesick) so I decided to go. Isaiah came with me, but John stayed home since he had a doctor's appointment. We had a great time and it was so nice to just relax and enjoy being there again. Not to mention eating the best bagels and pizza, something Maryland is seriously lacking. I drove back with my mom on Friday night and my parents stayed the weekend for Easter. Now I'm trying to catch up on a messy house, which really needs a spring cleaning.

Of course, I am also stressing about my upcoming craft fair, which is now only a week and a half away. I have a lot of things "in progress" but nothing really finished. I just can't get into a groove. So to distract myself I finished up my April blocks for the Pieced Together Quilting Bee. Stephanie requested log cabins and this is what I came up with.



Erin is making a quilt she's calling "Squares and Rectangles" and I made these two blocks for her.



Now that I've crossed those off my list, maybe I can force myself to get something else done!

5 comments:

Rachael Adele said...

Your blocks are beautiful! Good job!

Bahama Shores Mama said...

I grew up in Maryland and have serious withdrawl from:

Three Brothers Pizza

If there are any near you and you've yet to try it, do it!!!!!

Bahama Shores Mama said...

I grew up in Maryland and have serious withdrawl from:

Three Brothers Pizza

If there are any near you and you've yet to try it, do it!!!!!

Malissa said...

Well, now I'm curious. Did finishing up some low-pressure projects help you make any progress on your high-pressure ones? Sometimes it does for me, definitely. Sending supportive thoughts!

Val said...

You have got more done than me. That is for sure. I have got to get my act together too.