GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING. WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN SHORTLY.
Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm going to celebrate with you with a HUGE giveaway. You know that old saying "ask you and shall receive"? Well, there were many great people who answered and I am happy to be able to give away so many great items!
Here's how this will work. To be entered, simply leave a comment. Please make sure to leave a way to contact you. Oftentimes when people leave comments, there is no contact information from them, so if you want to win, make sure you leave me your e-mail. To gain an extra entry into the contest you can blog about it and let me know about the post in your comment. Please do not comment more than once on this post as it'll make counting very difficult for me! There will be around 20 winners, so the first winner will have their choice of prize and each subsequent winner will get to choose from the remaining list. You'll have from today (Friday) until Monday April 27th to enter.
Here are the prizes that have been generously donated. Please take the time to click through their shops and/or blogs since they were kind enough to participate in this giveaway.
About secret cake:
Buying and selling handmade, sustainable products has never been more pervasive. secret cake supports this movement by offering an eclectic mix of “rescued” textiles and notions for your unique, up-cycled creations. Please visit secret cake at www.secretcake.etsy.com and www.secretcake.blogspot.com
About the giveaway:
secret cake offers a colorful, spring-inspired grab bag of vintage fabric scraps and buttons. This grab bag includes cotton or cotton/poly blend fabric from upcycled bed linens in four different but coordinating patterns. Great for patchwork, pouches, covered buttons and other smaller projects. The grab bag also includes a half-dozen whimsical vintage buttons in pinks, yellows and greens. Enjoy!
2. Fortheloveofproducts at etsy is offering a $10 gift certificate to her store. "For The Love Of… products celebrate life's intimate moments by providing high-quality bath and body products dedicated to making even the smallest of daily activities pleasurable."
3.Mary offering bookmarks. She sells original artwork in her etsy store, which includes bookmarks, cards, and wallart.
4. Bitofwhimsy sells her original patterns for dolls and other stuffed animals. There are even cute boy dolls which makes this mama of a boy very happy! She is offering 3 PDF patterns to 3 different winners. Each winner will get their choice of pattern.
5. Mary of confessionsofacraftaddict is offering up 1 yard of this cute mermaid fabric. She tells me Joann's sold of out it 2 years ago and it is very hard to find! If you don't already read her blog, you should. Trust me. She makes the cutest things ever!
6. Rosalyn Scent is offering a body butter of your choice of scent. The mango sounds great to me! They carry a variety of bath, body, and fragrance products and there is a $10 off coupon on the home page.
7. MyHeartandSew is offering a $10 gift certificate to her etsy shop. Cassie carries the cutest fabrics and is a delight to work with. She is more than willing to set up custom listings for you, so don't be afraid to ask! She also accepts RME payments, just in case you have a little extra money sitting around in your account (wish I did!).
8. Shelly from Joyful Girl Natural is giving away a 2oz bottle of her Organic Shea Mango Lotion. She says her mom works with a lot of fibers and she loves the way it feels on her hands. She makes products when they are ordered for freshness and effectiveness. Also she can customize products to meet each customers skin care needs. She will work with her customers to assist in healing severe skin concerns, taking time to formulate a skin care regimen that will be healing for them.
9. Katie from Moonlight Bindery is giving away this very cute Moleskin with a Goccoed Snail on it. She will also be my booth-mate at the craft fair tomorrow!
10. Snugluv at etsy is offering a $10 gift certificate to her store. She stocks quilt kits, patterns, and handmade goods. She also blogs at snug-n-luv.blogspot.com.
11. Kiva from farmstandlady is offering these very chic "Little Black Dress" earrings. Visit her etsy shop for other great jewelry items.
12.Precious Patterns offer many different patterns which include but are not limited to baby items, toys, and shoes. If you need to make a gift for a baby shower, you should definitely check them out. Mary and Sara will be offering 1 PDF pattern from their store. The winner can choose the pattern of their liking. They are also having a giveaway this week. They are giving away their new Monkey Crayon Holder pattern to everyone who purchases two patterns or one combo pattern. All of their patterns are e-patterns sent to their email address within 24 hours, and they are always working on new pattern designs.
13. Gulfcoastcottagepdf is another great etsy shop. She has some of the cutest patterns for felt, everything from a robot to a doctor's kit. There is something for everyone there! Jen will be giving away 1 PDF pattern of the winner's choice. She's running a special buy any 4 patterns get a 5th one for free (just in case you can't wait to see if you're a winner).
14. Tara from tarabu is giving away a pair of surprise coffee cuddlers from this collection. Tara has many great things in her etsy shop. One of my favorites are her shawls, which I have seen in person and are fabulous!
15. Raesha is giving away a bunch of vintage sewing goodies. Raesha also writes a lovely blog, so if you're not a reader already, check her out!
16. jmilliesjustforyou In her etsy store you will find cute Japanese fabrics as well as other fabrics and patterns. She also runs a fabric co-op on yahoo which can be found by following this link. For the giveaway, Judy will be sending the lucky winner 12 strips 2 1/2" x 44. 5 of fabric by Tina Givens and one Phillip Jacobs print. This is perfect for getting started on a quilt or any patchwork project.
17. "Life in your Years" Earrings (Retail Value $14) by Sweet Tarragon
Danielle says "Celebrate life, the universe, and everything in it for Katie's
birthday or your own special day with these sterling silver earrings.
Ocean and brecciated jaspers offer depth and warmth, while tiny brown
goldstone beads offer a hint of copper shimmer. Approximately 1-1/2"
in length, including earwire. "And in the end, it's not the years in
your life that count. It's the life in your years." (Abraham Lincoln)
Your readers can enter "Birthday" in the notes to seller at checkout
for a 10% discount on their entire order through the end of the month
18. And last but not least, I'm giving away a pack of 5" squares of fabrics from each of the Flea Market Fancy fabrics I own. I have more than this photo shows, but you get the idea.