Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Scarves and Winners

Last year, scarves were a big seller for me. Based on that, I spent most of my craft show preparation making scarves. I was quite the little factory. I did sell a few, but there are a lot left over. Just goes to show, you can never really predict what are going to big sellers. These will be going into my shop today. Luckily I already have the description written out (hooray!) so it should be a snap. This pink one is my favorite!

Now, for the giveaway. I just wanted to thank you all for stopping by, leaving comments, and those who posted about it on your blogs. I have discovered 100's of new to me blogs, many that are becoming instant favorites. I never expected this kind of response to this giveaway, but I suppose there are many other fabric addicts out there too. Without further ado the winner of the flat rate box is :

Jacquie (who has a devoted following, let me tell you!) who said

congratulations!! that's a big occasion and you, my dear, know how to celebrate. Alissa, of handmade by alissa sent me. check her out. here's my link. hope you get lots more folks coming by. i'm glad alissa helped me find you.
http://tallgrassprairiestudio.blogspot.com/2008/11/you-mig

And because there were so many entrants, I couldn't giveaway just one prize, so two smaller packages will go out to:

Artsymomma and Kristin from KristenUnraveled

Ladies, please e-mail me your address to katiebhandbags AT gmail DOT com

Thanks for playing everyone!


5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations to your winners.

It really is tough to know what will and will not go at craft shows. The scarves are such a great idea too.

jacquie said...

thanks so much katie...i can't even say how thrilled i am. yippee!!!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners.

Anina said...

As soon as it gets really cold those scarves will fly out of there.

Val said...

Congrats to everyone!!!