Thursday, April 24, 2008

RME

So I might be a little behind the times, but I just signed up for Revolution Money Exchange. I had seen a couple of people posting about it on etsy, asking for shops that accepted it. It's like paypal, except without the fees. I don't think you can use credit cards. I'm interested to see how it works out. They give you $25 free for signing up, and each person that refers you gets an additional $10. If you'd like, click on the button below to get your own account started.

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

On a side note, today is John's 3 month check up. It feels weird to have to go back to the hospital and have all the tests run again. I got so used to it not being part of our lives again, it's a rude reminder that it will always be a part of our lives. I am extremely appreciative of all your prayers and comments during those rough times. I really am thankful to be part of such a supportive community!


Don't forget about the birthday giveaway contest!

3 comments:

Strawberry Cat said...

Good luck to John. I hope the checkup goes well!

jessica said...

all the best with John's check-up today - I hope it turns out well!

Philigry said...

oh, i will be thinking of you guys. i hope everything is just perfect!