Friday, April 11, 2008

Craft Fair

Hi Everyone! Sorry for my absence this week. I've been getting ready for my craft fair this weekend, and needless to say, there's been little "me" time. Isaiah always conveniently decided not to take naps severals days this week, so I was feeling extra rushed for time. Anyway, enough of that. I wanted to say thank you for all the compliments and inputs on my last bag. I decided to make the flowers pins, as several of you had suggested. I really did like that idea!

If anyone's in the Baltimore area tomorrow or Sunday, I'll be at the Timonium Fairgrounds with some ladies from the EtsyCREST team. I know I might be meeting some of my fellow bloggers this weekend ;)

Have a good one.

4 comments:

Anina said...

Good luck Katie! I'd be there in person if I could, but my spirit will be there.

Anonymous said...

I found another sewing katie jean. Love your blog!

Rebecca said...

It's was so great to meet you yesterday! I can't wait to get together for a day of fun and thrifting.

hugs!

Mary Sarah said...

Good Luck! I wish I could go! Have fun!