Friday, July 27, 2007

Silly Me

Ok, so I'll be the first to admit I'm a moron. I went away for the day, posted the PIF thingy, and totally forgot that my comment moderation is on. Anyway, the first three people were Runner Gurl, Miz Smoochie Lips, and Lori . Send me your addresses and I'll send you guys something bigger.

For the rest of the peeps that left a comment, send me your addresses too, and I'll send you something as well. It probably won't be as big or complicated, but it'll be something good. I promise.

Anyway, everyone that left a comment yesterday, please e-mail me your address to katiebhandbags@gmail.com . And feel free to post it on your blog too!

3 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

Am I the only one who can't make your video work? :-(

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, YAY!

iSew said...

Ahh, I don't want anything, I just think it's a great idea. You're super nice.