Thursday, July 05, 2007

More Swappy stuff and Winners!

On Monday I received my swap package from the swap I organized. Stefanie was my partner and boy did she send me some great stuff! I was like a kid in a candy shop going through all the delicious items to sent me.
She also included a Martha book because she knows I have an unhealthy obsession with her (but who doesn't, right??) With all my new fabrics I've been receiving, I really need to get to sewing!

Speaking of Martha, I'm putting my ideas together for my upcoming swap idea. Anyone have any input on what they'd like to see? I'll probably get the details out within a week. I have to finish up my swap things for the Sweet Goodness Swap. My partner is Ms Raesha and I'm hoping that she'll love all the goodies I'm going to be sending her!! Once that is all sent out, I'll put up the details for the swap. So, be on the look out next week.

And finally, thank you thank you for all your sweet comments on my 100th post!! Without further ado.... the winner of the box of goodies is... Kirsten and the winner of something I'm making is... Felicia.

So ladies please e-mail me your address to katiebhandbags@gmail.com


Felicia, you'll have to wait a few days until it's finished ;) Hope you don't mind!

10 comments:

Karyn said...

What awesome mail Katie!!

Anonymous said...

What cool swappy goodness!

lera said...

I'd say you had a successful swap! Wow.

Raesha D said...

OOOHH I can't wait for our Sweet Goodness Swap:):) I need to put the final touches on a few things and then I hope to have it out very shortly to you:):):) A ribbon swap would be cool!! Send 10 - 1 yard lengths of ribbon and get 10 different ones back??? I'm really into sewing and crafty supplies these days:)

Heidijayhawk said...

i got my package today too! thanks again for organizing!

Anonymous said...

hooray for happy mail!
and woo hoo for me! :)

Jennifer said...

Ooo! Did you score or what?!

Anina said...

Wow! All that stuff fit into one box? This is my first swap and I'm having lots of insecurities about the things I included in my box and whether there's enough.

LeeAnn said...

That was a successful swap! Both my partner and I sent out our packages last week. I can't wait to see my goodies!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I never win anything. This is pretty awesome :)