Monday, March 10, 2008

Shop Update

Good Monday everyone. I am thoroughly enjoying this extra hour of sunlight and the promise of spring upon us. Now only if it would warm up a little!

I've spend a good time updating my shop and sewing today. So, if you'd like to take a look here are a few things that I've uploaded today. Perhaps you could help lighten my load a little. I'm trying to destash and sift through all my thrift finds. I know I have a whole bin in the attic that I keep meaning to take down. Anyway, here's what you can find over there (including the teacups above):

And I'll even throw in free shipping if you mention you read my blog in the message to seller.

6 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

Are you really getting rid of the tea cups? The colors seem so "you" : )

Philigry said...

oh, such cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

Cute goods, katie!

sewpink said...

i don't know if anyone else has asked - are you planning on selling the pattern for your clutch? i love it.

Allyson Hill said...

I love that last one with the orange polka dots and the ginger tile. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Katie. I found your blog because I'm looking for help on wristlets. I'm making 7 for bridesmaids gifts. I have an Amy Butler pattern & fabric, but when I sew the lining it leaves a bump at both zipper ends. Any help? I really REALLY appreciate it!