Ah, you guys are amazing! Thank you for all the suggestions and well wishes for my dryer. (And for Isaiah). As it turns out, the bleach and towel trick did not work exactly. I ended up spraying Clorox Clean up in the dryer and then running it a few times with some towels. Most of the pen came off, but more than likely the rest will permanently look like a smurf took a nap in there. Which is fine, as long as it doesn't come off on the clothes.
Isaiah is feeling fine now. I'm not sure what was going on with him, but a few tylenol and a couple of swigs of Mucinex and he was " all better" (to quote him). He is back to making messes for me to clean up, which is just wonderful considering the amount of laundry I needed to catch up on. But, I'm sure I'm not the only one with a laundry problem.
After all this happened, I needed a distraction. Which of course meant a new project. As if I needed another project. So I started the Juliet. My friend Stephanie has been working hard on hers and I've been envious ever since she started it. After the dryer episode the other day, I bought all the supplies and have been working on it ever since. I really like the color of this yarn. It's more purple than this picture shows. It's Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. The only problem is that this yarn is very stretchy. I'm having a hard time deciding what size to make because I have a feeling that it'll only stretch more with wear. So, I'll probably try the medium. We'll see if it can fit a nice busty girl. I'll be taking this on our car trip tomorrow. And maybe I'll take Isaiah's sweater with me. Yet another project I haven't finished. I haven't quite yet figured out how to do the sleeves. That may require another trip to the yarn shop ;)