Monday, March 01, 2010

Working & a winner


How was your weekend? Ours was pretty good. Nothing too busy and nothing too lazy, just right for me. I started working on my next pattern. I actually have two in mind but I'm waiting for some more supplies to come in. Have I said I love this Hope Valley fabric? Oh I did? Well I'm going to say it again. I LOVE this fabric! Seriously, get yourself some. Tell your husband I said it was ok. I'll vouch for you.

The winner of the patterns is lucky #13 Jenny who said: congratulations on the pattern complete and your good news!! would love your patterns. (Jenny I've sent you an e-mail. )

Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway. For those that are interested, the pattern is available in my etsy shop. I also have pattern bundles, 2 for $10 or 3 for $15 if you want them all for a few dollars off. Hope you're all having a good beginning to your week!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Shazzaam! Thanks so much! So excited to work on these projects! LOVE LVOE LVOE the house quilt...thanks so much!!

Needled Mom said...

Glad you had such a relaxing weekend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...

Cute wallets! And what a fun blog. :D.