Monday, March 15, 2010

doll quilt received


 I finally received my doll quilt from my partner from the Doll Quilt Swap. I think the best (& worst) part about the swap is the anticipation of receiving a quilt in the mail. Trying to figure out which one is yours from the pool, stalking the mailman everyday. Lots of fun. This lovely was made by Rachel. This picture is not the best, but it's been raining here for the last four days, so this was the only shot I could get. I just have to find a spot to hang it. I think I'm running out of wallspace from all these swaps. Now that the swap is over, I'm ready for another one. I sure love getting good mail!





On a side note, is anyone having trouble with the new picture formatting of blogger? I cannot seem to get the pictures to move where I want them too. It is soo frustrating! Anyone else having this problem and know how to fix it?

3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Oh, PS - like your quilt :)

~Michelle~ said...

give up on using blogger directly - try Windows Live Writer instead :)

Becky J. said...

i love it--especially the little fussy cut flowers and the center one.
the size of dolls quilts is just perfect isn't it?

http://patchworkposse.com/blog