Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Richmond

We had a fabulous trip to Richmond this weekend. I had never been and it was really a nice city to explore. I wish we could have spent more time there, so I'm sure we'll be making a trip back. The craft fair was a lot of fun and very busy. It was such a nice space and I was surrounded by so many talented artisans & crafters. I even got to meet a very nice blog reader, whose name I did not catch, but thanks for stopping by & saying hi! I'm in the process of updating my shop now with leftovers from the show, so if you're interested, check it out.

1 comment:

Kristal Dawn Evens said...

That was me. : ) Kristal. of dawnstitches.blogspot.com (that sorely needs updating).
It was soo nice to see your products in person. Next time you're in Richmond let me know and we could meet up at Quilting Adventures. : )