Tuesday, April 06, 2010

quilting bee blocks

Since I may be taking a big trip later in the month, I'm trying to stay ahead of all my bees & swaps. I finished up these two blocks for my two quilting bees. The first is for Colleen. She requested this pattern using men's shirt fabrics and kona cotton (I think in ash). I cannot wait to see this finished! The second block is for Jessica. She sent out two fabrics, very close in color and asked for a modern block, ala Drunk Love by Denyse Schmidt. I always think these blocks are fun to make.

***NOW CLOSED****Tomorrow is also the last day to sign of for the Vintage Sheet Swap if you're interested. We already have over 70 swappers, but there's still a little room if you were thinking about joining.

4 comments:

ricebabies said...

Oh, i thought it was open till may, did I miss the deadline?

tarabu said...

Oh, I think it may be time for me to suck it up and join the sheet swap!

Becky J. said...

the kind of tone on tone is cute! love denyse....

beth said...

Love that first block there! What a great idea for a quilt!