Tuesday, June 09, 2009
quilting bee blocks
Today I took an hour to sew and finally caught up on my blocks for my two quilting bees. This block is for Diane who is making a quilt for her 100+ year old house. I had something else in mind, but the triangles were giving me such a hard time that I had to modify the orginial design. This one is for Jenn. She asked for rectangles and squares. (I don't know why this is so blurry. I guess I was in a hurry!)
Finally, this is for Michelle who is making a sampler quilt.
I was originally going to make a block called Martha Washington, but realized I didn't have enough solid, so I modified that one as well. To see the other blocks being completed by the groups, you can check the respective flickr groups.
Now I'm back to studying for a little bit before Isaiah gets home. I already have a test on Friday!!