Tuesday, November 07, 2006

David Hasslehoff

ok... so elections are today and I really could care less. I have not paid attention to what the candidates have to say and will be thankful when they are over so their annoying ads stop interrupting my precious tv time.

Anyway, last night I was watching e!news "coverage" of America's got Talent try-outs, and I came to this conclusion: David Hasslehoff is a robot. Now this may surprise some of you, but think about it. He drove a car that talked, ran endless miles on a beach saving people, and Germany loves him. He is indeed a robot. He just moves weird, talks weird, looks weird. All the signs point to him being a robot.

In any case, I'm off to sew some more bags. I will be posting some new merchandise later. Don't forget to get your orders in if you are interested in Christmas presents!

No comments: