Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Well today is Isaiah's first Halloween and he is going to be a penguin. Yesterday we went to the picture people and had his picture taken with his costume on. As if I didn't feel like such a crazy mom already for putting him in a costume, one of the workers there said "hey, weren't you guys here not to long ago?" Gee, I felt like one of those super psycho moms. Anyway, the pictures turned out so cute and of course we had a really hard time deciding which ones to choose. It didn't make it any easier that John's mom was with me as she analyzes each one! I'll be sure to post the pictures when the send them to us via e-mail.



Tonight we'll be taking Isaiah trick-or-treating. I'm not quite sure how that will go, but at least maybe we can get some good candy and re-live our childhoods of candy trades! I think the last time I went trick-or-treating was when I was in high school and Amy DiTommaso and I decided to dress up as ghosts (how originial) and walk around the neighborhoods. Im pretty sure that we were definitely too old for that (we were at least 16) and got some mean looks from some of the candygivers (for lack of a better word).



anyway, here are some of my newest creations. They are a work in progress and I have totally perfected them yet. So, lucky you, I'll be selling them at a discount price of $10.00 until they look like something Martha would approve of. Comments/suggestions are welcome!
Well here they are:
SOLD!

No comments: